By practicing thorough personal hygiene control
Self-inspection by the company’s established response plan
E&C GLS, CEO, In-Ho Oh
The Distribution center should do its best to prevent COVID-19 by following 6 points.
1. Reinforcement of personal hygiene, maintenance of workplace cleanliness, daily education concerning disinfection on morning and evening inquiry.
2. Body temperature check at the entrance to all employees and visitors in a distribution center.
3. Mandatory to wear masks (a person can enter when wearing a mask and additional mask for visitors)
4. Place hand sanitizers everywhere for workers and visitors
5. To raise awareness, public relations notices and posters throughout a distribution center
6. Daily disinfection in all work area, maintain cleanliness, and frequent ventilation
** Use sterilization products approved by authorities and proceeds disinfection by a government recommendation
All of these matters should be checked regularly and made efforts to prevent them thoroughly by preparing a self-check list for the workplace.
What if the distribution center is contaminated, how should we respond?
E&C GLS COVID-19 Response Plan